Welcome to St.Mary's Indian Orthodox Cathedral Church
Praise to the Lord Almighty
The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church was founded by St. Thomas, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ, who came to India in A.D. 52. At least from the fourth century, the Indian Church entered into a close relationship with the Persian or East Syrian Church. From the Persians, the Indians inherited the East Syrian language and liturgies, and gradually came to be known as Syrian Christians.
Our Spiritual Leaders
H.H. Baselios Marthoma Paulose II
Catholicate of Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church
H.G. The Most Rev. Geevarghese Mar Coorilose
Metropolitan of Mumbai Diocese
Rev. Fr. Joshua Abraham
Rev. Fr. Shaji Chacko
Holy Qurbana Timings
- on Sundays :6:45 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- on Saturdays :6:45 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- on Wednesdays :6:45 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- on Fridays :8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
- All Days (Morning) :6:15 A.M. to 7:15 A.M.
- Mon, Tue, Thu (Evening) :7:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- All Other Days (Evening) :6:15 P.M. to 6:45 P.M.